Howdy! My name is Parker Edelmann, and I’m a 3x Certified Salesforce Professional. My journey with Salesforce began in July, 2015, when I was first introduced to Trailhead at the age of 13. I am now 16, and since then, I have passionately pursued a vision of learning Salesforce administration and development while giving back some of the knowledge I’ve picked up along the way to the Salesforce Community. As a testament to my knowledge and expertise, I have accomplished some significant achievements:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (July, 2016, exactly a year after my journey began)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder (August, 2016)
- Guest Presenter on Salesforce Automation Hour (January, 2017)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (May, 2017)
- Nearly 500 Replies on the Salesforce Developer Forums
- Nearly 1,000 Posts & Comments in the Salesforce Success Community
- Achieved Trailhead Ranger Status, Having over 150 Trailhead Badges and 100,000 Trailhead Points
- Completed 4 of the Superbadges, the most Challenging of all Trailhead Badges
My mission is to inspire others and blaze a trail where no Trailblazer has gone before. My passion is to learn and master Salesforce technologies, and as such, I value every opportunity to learn. Having mastered the essentials of Salesforce Administration and obtained a good understanding of Apex, my next challenge is to learn all things Lightning.
My next dream would be to land a remote job while I diligently work at finishing up school. I’m currently a home-schooled student and will graduate later this school year as I’ve gotten ahead in my studies. It is my goal to soon start delivering quality Salesforce services and adding value to the company of my future employment, all while refining and extending my skill set.
In my spare time, you can usually find me reading, playing chess, or doing something in the Salesforce Community. If you ever have any questions about any thing, send me a private message here, or post to my Success Community Profile if you don’t mind others seeing it.
Success Community Profile: https://success.salesforce.com/profile?u=0053000000Bmis5
Trailhead Profile: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/users/profiles/005500000060YV7AAM